1. Judge suspends assault conviction because defendant was a “religious man” – As far as I’m concerned, this is grounds for Judge Cherie Blair’s disbarment. It’s discriminatory and disgraceful.
2. Disturbing religious billboard going up in Minnesota -It reads:
GOD IS THE GOD OF TWIN TOWERS, HURRICANES, AND BRIDGES
Many are talking, few are listening
READ THE BIBLE
3. Catholic school student makes Facebook page advocating “killing hookers” – Yeah, just like in the Bible when Jesus violently kills Mary Magdalene.
4. New Hampshire Rep. Nancy Elliot calls to ‘rethink’ gay marriage – Why after only being legal in the state for 2 months? Because she doesn’t like how gays have sex.
5. The history of pretty much everything: