1. Church sued because world didn’t end – Two members of Australia’s Agape Ministries donated $1.4 million under the belief that doomsday was coming. But when the doomsday came and went without incident, they demanded their money back since it their generous gift was predicated on the church’s lies of impending doom.
2. Muslim Cleric calls for death to ‘Everybody Draw Mohammed Day’ cartoonist – Although we must take Anwar al-Awlaki‘s threat seriously, I suspect nothing will happen to Molly Norris, the subject of his outrage. Even he’s got to realize that the golden age of the West folding under the threats of Islamofascism are over. That was the indeed the whole point of Everybody Draw Mohammed Day in the first place. They can’t get all of us and there’s safety in numbers. Further, like a quicksand, every recent attempt by Muslim fundamentalists to quash “blasphemy” has only causes them to sink even faster. These scare tactics no longer work and only end up blowing up in their own faces (no pun intended, Muslim suicide bombers) in the Internet Age.
3. 2012 survivalist nut appears on Wife Swap -Yup, it’s another doomsday-related news story:
Dawn, a staunch 2012 believer, makes her adopted clan — a family whose daughter is a golf prodigy — train for the end of the world. “Apocalypse training” apparently means wearing matching camo shirts and making your dog don a flotation vest. Amazing television.
You can see a clip of this in the link above.
Related articles by Zemanta
- In which Goldy draws Muhammad (horsesass.org)
- Awlaki Names ‘Everybody Draw Mohammed Day’ Cartoonist for Death (minx.cc)
- Seattle cartoonist added to terror leader’s hit list (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Anwar al-Awlaki Hit List: Molly Norris, Everybody Draw Muhammed (nowpublic.com)